When it comes to purchasing a cost-effective and reliable printer, the only brand which comes in mind is Epson. However, HP also manufactures highly-advanced and pocket-friendly printers, but still, reliability is missing. Today, in this article, we’ll be talking about one of the best printers ever introduced by Epson. Yes, Epson L360 was one of the highest-selling printers in the market.
This printer uses ink tank technology and provides better performance to the users. The best part is that the printing cost is too low. This printer supports Windows XP, Vista, 8, 8, 8.1, 10, Linux, Mac OS. Whenever you purchase any type of printer, installing the driver becomes a challenging task, if you don’t have the right installation guide.
There are only two ways of installing drivers in the printer. The first way is the easiest one, installing drivers by CD. The second way is only used when you don’t have a CD, downloading drivers, and then deploying them.
Whenever you use the second way, determine the operating system and bit size of your computer. Now, we’ll explain both the installation ways.
How To Install Epson L360 Drivers With CD?
This is the easiest way when it comes to installing drivers. This CD is always provided by Epson at the time of purchase. To install drivers through CD, check the below steps:
- When you have a CD, just enter it in your computer and let it run. After a couple of minutes, the installation wizard will start on your computer.
- You have to tap on the ‘Agree’ button. In the next step, you’ll see a list of instructions that will appear on your screen. However, the instructions can be different for every model.
- These instructions are very important, and you have to follow them. Now, you have to connect your printer with the computer using a USB cable. You have to only follow this step if it is mentioned in the instructions list.
- After a couple of minutes, you’ll be asked to input some values. Now, wait for the installation process to get complete.
- Now, check whether your printer is working or not. If it is not working, then follow all the above steps again.
How To Install Epson L360 Drivers With A Setup File?
This is the second way which is used when you lose your CD. However, this way is similar to the previous one. Now, follow the below steps, if you don’t have a CD:
- Initially, you have to download the drivers from the official websites of Epson. Once, all the setup file is downloaded, you just have to run it on your computer.
- Running the setup file will also start the installation wizard. Click on the ‘Agree’ button and follow all the instructions.
- Now, you have to connect your printer with the computer through a USB cable. Don’t follow this step, if it is not mentioned in the instructions list.
- Finally, input all the values and the installation process will be completed. Check the functioning of your printer. If it’s not working fine, then follow all the steps again.