When we talk about the printer, you’ll find a wide range of printers in both online and offline stores. If you want an affordable wireless printer that performs all functions like fax, print, scan, and copy, then HP Envy 7640 printer is best for you. This machine is compact and beneficial for small or startup companies. It supports different types of plain papers, envelopes, and photo paper. Above all, this printer uses thermal Inkjet technology for printing the documents.
Now, let’s learn first about installing drivers in HP Envy 7640.
How To Install HP Envy 7640 Drivers By Using Setup File Without Any CD?
If you don’t have CD or the file inside it is corrupted, then don’t worry. Just follow the steps to install the drivers in your printer.
- Initially, you have to download the HP Envy 7640 drivers from the official website.
- Once you have the setup file, just run it. Running the setup file means you are running the installation wizard. While running the installation wizard, you’ll see instructions on your screen.
- Now, you have to connect your printer with the computer. To connect both the devices, you have to use a USB cable. You only have to follow this step until it is mentioned in the instructions list.
- While connecting both the devices, you have to wait for a couple of seconds. However, there will be more instructions which should be followed.
- Now, you have to input all the values in the installation wizard. Now, you have to complete the whole installation process.
- Finally, you have to check whether your printer is working or not. If your printer is not working, then follow all the steps again appropriately.
How To Install HP Envy 7640 Printer Drivers With CD?
HP Envy 7640 users prefer using CD to install drivers. If you have a CD, just follow the below steps:
- First of all, make sure your CD consists of all the necessary files to install the drivers.
- Put the CD into the computer and let it run smoothly.
- Now, you have to execute the setup file from the CD. As you know, executing the setup file will also start the installation wizard. You’ll get a list of instructions on the screen, follow all the steps.
- Now, you have to connect your HP Envy 7640 printer with the PC. To connect them, you have to use a USB cable. However, you have to only follow this step, if mentioned in the instructions list.
- Now, you have to wait until your PC detects the printer. This detection process will take a couple of minutes.
- You have to enter all the values in the installation wizard. Make sure all the values are appropriate. Now, you have to finish the installation process.
- Finally, you have to check your printer by printing any document. Check whether the printer is working perfectly or not. If the printer is not working, follow all the steps again.