HP printers always feature highly-advanced technologies with a lower price tag. Printers of HP are the toughest competitors of Epson. Which brand of the printer are you using? Is it HP or Epson?
Today, in this article, we’ll be talking about one of the most reliable HP printers, HP Laserjet Pro P1108. This printer is user-friendly, and the design is quite impressive. In simpler words, anyone can set up and operate this printer without any hassle.
It can print 5000 pages per month. It can print up to 19 ppm letter with 8.5 seconds at a higher resolution. This printer is specially designed for home and small businesses.
But, to use this printer without any hassle, the right drivers should be installed in it. To download the drivers of this printer, you need a CD or setup file of drivers.
There are two major ways to install drivers in your printer. The first and most reliable way is updating the drivers with a CD. The second way is downloading the drivers and then deploying them. This method is used when you don’t have the CD.
Now, here, we’ll be deeply explaining both the ways to the HP users.
How To Install HP Laserjet Pro P1108 Drivers With A CD?
First of all, make sure you have the right drivers CD of this printer. You’ll also need a USB cable to connect both the devices.
- Initially, turn on your printer and computer. Enter your CD and let it run smoothly. Now, execute the files of CD and allow the installation wizard to run.
- You’ll see a list of instructions appearing on your screen. These instructions are important, and you have to follow them until the end.
- Some users might have to connect their printer with the computer through a USB cable. This thing will be clearly mentioned in the instructions list. If it’s not asked, then don’t follow this step.
- Now, the installation wizard will be detecting your printer. It will automatically move further to the next step. Never forget to input the right values in your installation wizard.
- Let the whole process come to an end. Finally, you have to check whether your printer is working or not. If it’s not working, then follow all the above steps again.
Now, let’s know about the second way of installing drivers.
How To Install HP Laserjet Pro P1108 Drivers With Setup File?
- Initially, you have to download the drivers from the official HP website. Once the setup file is downloaded, you have to run it on your computer.
- Running setup file will also start the installation wizard on your computer. In this way, there are higher chances that you’ll be asked to connect your printer with the computer. If not asked, then don’t follow this step.
- Input all the values in the installation wizard and wait for the process to get completed. Now, you have to check the functioning of your printer. If it’s not working perfectly, follow all the above steps again.