HP Officejet Pro 8710 is one of the highly-recommended printers by tech experts. This printer was referred to as one of the best printers due to its wonderful performance. You can use this printer to get the best results in your documents and photos. Before you start printing, you should know to install drivers on HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
How To Install Drivers In HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Without Any CD?
Sometimes the files in the CD get corrupted. Due to which you cannot install the drivers on your printer. You don’t have to worry, just follow the below steps:
- You have to first download the setup file of the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer. You can download this setup file from the official website of HP.
- When the setup file is ready, you can run it on your computer. When you run the setup file, you are automatically opening the installation wizard. During this process, various instructions will appear on your screen. Read them carefully and follow them.
- Now, connect the USB cable between your computer and HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer. However, if you don’t find this step on the instructions list; just avoid it.
- In the next step, you have to wait for a couple of minutes to get your computer connected with the printer. There will be more instructions in the list, you have to keep following them.
- Now, you have to input all the values in the installation wizard appropriately. After entering all the values, the installation process will end.
- Finally, you have to test your printer, whether it’s functioning properly or not. In case your printer is not working, just follow all the above steps again.
How To Install Drivers In HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer With CD?
Using the CD is the best way to install drivers in your printer. In this way, installing the drivers will be faster. If you have a CD, just follow the below steps:
- First of all, you should have the right CD for HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- In the next step put the CD into your computer. Let the CD run smoothly.
- Now, you have to run the setup file following the installation wizard. Once the installation wizard starts, you have to follow all the instructions that appear on your screen.
- Now, you’ll be asked to connect your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer with your computer using a USB cable. But, you have to only follow this step, if it comes under the instructions list.
- Now, you have to wait until your printer connects with your PC. This process will take a couple of seconds.
- Don’t forget to enter all the right values in the installation wizard. Finally, after the completion of the process, you’ll get a ‘Finish’ button.
- In the last step, you have to check your printer, whether its working or not. If the printer is not working, follow all the above steps again.